Cristina W.

Cristina W.

Downtown, Downtown, ON

Doggy Day Care

$18
in the sitter's home
per day

Dog Walking

$17
30-minute walks
per walk

Hosting Preferences

0-15
lbs
16-40
lbs
41-100
lbs
101+
lbs
Additional Preferences
  • Dogs Over 1 Year Old
  • Spayed and Neutered Dogs

Traveling Preferences

0-15
lbs
16-40
lbs
41-100
lbs
101+
lbs
Additional Preferences
  • Dogs Over 1 Year Old

Availability

  • Available
  • Unavailable
Cristina can host 1 dog per day for day care.
Doggy Day Care Cancellation Policy:
Dog Walking Cancellation Policy:

About Cristina

15
years of experience
  • Verified Background Check
  • Rover 101

Cristina's Cozy Boarding

Hi! I have a dog named Oliver who lives with my boyfriend and I, 80% of the time (the other 20% he is with my Dad in the suburbs. We co-parent Oliver and help each other out when one is out of town). I grew up with dogs. I have had a Dalmatian and Border Collie Mixes (lived long loving lives until 17 and 18 years old). I am familiar with most breeds, my brother ...

Additional Skills
Oral Medication Administration
Can provide daily exercise

About Cristina's Home

Lives in an Apartment
Non-Smoking Household
No Children Present
Does Not Have a Yard
Has 1 Dog, No Other Pets
Cristina's Pets

Oliver

Australian Shepherd and Samoyed
7 years, 6 mo. old, 60 lbs.
All stays booked on Rover receive our Rover guarantee, 24/7 support, and our reservation protection.