Cristina is wonderful! She has a lot of knowledge about dogs and quickly helped my dog become comfortable. Already booked her for another period of time!
Hi, My name is ️️Donna Mosley . Cristina Is the best dog walker and sitter, I have ever met. She walk my dog Mocha for several if years and she has also watch my dog for me. She has trained my dog and given me great advice on my dog. I cannot think of a better person who is as good with animals and that I trust with my dog Mocha. Thank You ️️Donna Mosley..
I know and worked with Cristina in Los Angeles for many years, she is by far the most trustworthy and amazing animal lover you can EVER put your beloved animal in care with, she always put your pets safety and we'll being first and foremost and you can trust her in your home with out worry.
12 years of PROFESSIONAL experience
I Am Currently Only Accepting Cat Sitting Visits!
I have worked in the pet care industry since 2005 not only as a pet sitter and dog walker but also in dog daycare and boarding, grooming, rescue, and veterinary receptionist. I previously owned my own pet sitting and dog walking company City Paws LA in Los Angeles, CA. I sold it in February 2016 to move to Sacramento. My company and I serviced over 400 homes ...
What Cristina would like to know about your dog
During our meet and greet please give me some basic info about your pet so I can know how I can be of service. Our meeting should be between 20-30 minutes.
-Any important medical history I should know of? Past or current illness, injury, or allergies? Any medications they take?
- If your pet has any fear and/or aggression towards people, whether a child or adult, please be honest and upfront with we me about it. I understand some pets have certain challenges and in general, as long as they have not injured you or someone else before, I may still be able to help! (I can go over more specifics about how I handle people vs. pet aggression. I am patient and love rescues!)
-If you have marked your dog on their profile as aggressive with other dogs, I can still be of service. I will stay clear of other dogs on walks and in apartment buildings.
-Although I am strong and can walk almost any dog I will not be able to walk dogs over 60 lbs that pull hard on leashes despite using a gentle leader, easy walk harness, pinch collar, or a combination thereof. I do not use choke collars but will use a martingale, pinch collar, as a non-slip alternative method of control.
- Will there be any other pets in your home that I should be aware of?
- Anything else that would be important for me to know about your pet?
- Please make sure you have a good working copy of your home key ready when we meet. If you made a copy of your key PLEASE TEST IT BEFORE OUR MEETING. If a key is not given to me during our meet-and-greet there will be an additional charge to make a separate trip to pick it up.
-We will also go over the basics of home security and cleaning/pet supplies, where pets are allowed as well as an emergency contact.
- And of course, we'll go over your pets regular routine and feeding.
Thank you for reading my profile and I hope to be hearing from you soon.