courtney is our go to dog sitter and dog walker!! we couldn't trust her more with our precious 13 year old golden retriever. she is super responsible, easy to communicate with and couldn't be more sweet. we love that she works at a vets office because we know our pup will be in good hands if anything goes wrong while we are away.
Courtney is just awesome with animals! She works at a Vet hospital near where I work. One day someone abandoned their dog and she immediately took photos and a video of him and posted it on facebook and asked everyone she knew if they could adopt him. She has had a lot of experience walking, grooming, and caring for dogs and cats. She's a natural! I'd highly recommend her for Rover.
Courtney was so great and loving for my pet Sushi. She really made feel like I was her most important priority and also was very good about updating me about my pet. I didn't go through Rover when I first met her, but I wanted to make sure people knew how lovely this girl was! I was so worried about my dates not working out or her having to stop in my house instead of ...
Vet Assistant Ready for Furry Pals!
Pups are simply our best friends! They’re there to help you in the tough times, and always ready to make us as happy as can be. They’re a blessing to us, and their selfless spirit is amazing. In fact, it’s what inspired me to become a dog sitter in the first place! I believe that dogs just want to be loved just like us, and it’s my duty to provide that ...
What Courtney would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?