Per usual, Courtney is awesome. She let me know if any issues that arose during Merlin’s stay. I always feel comfortable leaving Merlin with her. Recommended for anyone who is hesitant to leave their loved pet when they go away
Courtney was so wonderful to work with, she made pick up and drop off easy. My dog felt at ease during his visit. She sent pictures and updates, we will definitely visit again!! Thanks Courtney
Courtney was awesome! Our dog had a nice time at Courtney's for a few days. She updated us once a day on how our dog was doing - pretty detailed which I loved! She also brought her for walks which I really appreciated. Thanks, Courtney!
Dog Lover with Fenced-in Yard!
My love for animals, especially dogs, is what inspires me everyday as a pet sitter. Growing up with pups, I know what great companions they are. I’ll always remember meeting our family dog, Boomer, who was a tiny Spaniel puppy always trying to untie my shoelaces. Dogs quickly became part of the family and I would love the opportunity to help you feel comfortable and safe when you have to leave your loved one with ...
What Courtney would like to know about your dog
There are a few things I like to know before a stay:
- What is your dog’s schedule and routine?
- What is their personality and typical behavior?
- Do they require exercise and activity? If so, how much?
- Does your dog like dog parks?
- Will your dog require any special medication or attention?
- Is there anything that makes them anxious or upset?
- Most importantly, what makes them happy?