Coutney is really great! Thanks for keeping such good care of our dogs! We loved the updates and reading their report cards when we got home!
Courtney took great care of Bandit. Took him on walks and he always looked so happy in the pictures she sent me. I could tell Bandit had a great time.
This is the second time Courtney has taken care of my dog in my home while I was traveling. As before, Courtney did a terrific job. She sent me regular updates, so I didn't worry, and clearly spent a lot of time playing with the dog, walking her, etc. She also left my house in great shape.
Dog Lover with Fenced-in Yard!
My love for animals, especially dogs, is what inspires me everyday as a pet sitter. Growing up with pups, I know what great companions they are. I’ll always remember meeting our family dog, Boomer, who was a tiny Spaniel puppy always trying to untie my shoelaces. Dogs quickly became part of the family and I would love the opportunity to help you feel comfortable and safe when you have to leave your loved one ...
What Courtney would like to know about your dog
There are a few things I like to know before a stay:
- What is your dog’s schedule and routine?
- What is their personality and typical behavior?
- Do they require exercise and activity? If so, how much?
- Does your dog like dog parks?
- Will your dog require any special medication or attention?
- Is there anything that makes them anxious or upset?
- Most importantly, what makes them happy?