No Females in Heat
Cory is a very professional dog sitter. I was updated daily multiple times, Cory provided an extra leash and even a toy for Jack after he chewed up his personal toy. Cory is the best dog sitter you can leave your dog with! You will not be let down. I will continues to go to Cory for dog sitting!
Cory's had dogs his whole life and takes great care of the pup he has now. His current dog is well-trained and friendly, and Cory makes sure she is healthy and happy. Cory and Milou are a fun, active duo!
Cory has owned dogs most of his life and knows what it takes to be a responsible dog lover. He watched our dog recently and when we picked up Polly from him, she was happy and well taken care of. She actually slept the whole ride home because he took her to the park where they played for hours ;) If you're looking for someone to watch your dog for a few hours or a few ...
Work at home! Bring me dogs! :)
I’m Cory and dogs are such an important part of my life. Growing up, there was always a dog around and I was lucky enough to be able to learn how to care for animals through that experience. We had Labradors, Terriers, and Retrievers, and have always loved being around them. Additionally, my girlfriend Annie and I foster lost dogs until we find their owners or a suitable home. Anything we can do to ...
What Cory would like to know about your dog
Before a stay I like to learn a few things:
- Would you like to set up a meet and greet?
- What is the normal schedule and routine of your dog?
- Does your pup have any medical issues or behavioral tendencies that I should be aware of?
- Does your dog need a lot of exercise to stay happy or would they rather relax on the couch and have a few walks?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup? Do they have a favorite treat or toy?