Gunny had a great time with Corina and Nick. He even got spoiled with a bath. We will definitely be bringing Gunny back the next time we are out of town.
Corina is one of the kindest and most capable people I know. Her ability to connect with both people and dogs is unmatched. Anyone looking for someone trustworthy, knowledgeable (and fun) to help them take care of their dogs could not ask for a better person to work with!
Corina is not only a wonderful dog sitter, she also owns 2 beautiful, healthy and happy dogs. Technically, she is a wonderful choice as she is trained as a veterinary technician. I have seen Corina crawl on hands and knees to reach a dog that wanted to be loved. When we walk together, if there is a dog anywhere near us she always asks permission to love and pet the animal. It slows down ...
About Corina & Nick
Veterinary technician w/ acre yard
Dogs have been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. From growing up with them to becoming a vet technician, animals have always been around me! They have always inspired me to do good in the world, and being a pet sitter is one of the ways that I can make that happen. I love being able to provide happiness and professional care to dogs, and helping owners out ...
What Corina & Nick would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?