Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Cori C is wonderful she has taken care of my three dogs numerous times. She came over 4 times before I left the first time and let them get to know her. They love her she is wonderful with them. Plus if I’m caught up and getting home late she will help me out by checking on them and taking them for a walk. My dogs are happy to see her and I would ...
Looking for new Fur-Friends!
I am an energetic undergraduate student with a flexible schedule. I am also a pet owner and an animal lover. I have experience caring for dogs and cats of various sizes and personalities. I am comfortable with walking, feeding, playing with and caring for your pets. For the energetic canine, we can go on brisk walks or have a game of fetch. For the laid back, we can take a stroll or snuggle. Whatever your ...
What Cori would like to know about your dog
-How often is your dog accustomed to potty breaks?
- Is your dog kennel trained? If not can they be trusted home alone (without accidents, destroying furniture, etc.)?
- Where does your dog usually sleep at night?
-Are there any rules/boundaries for your dog (not allowed on furniture, not allowed off leash, etc.)?
- How often (and for how long) do you usually walk your dog?
- Do you and your dog do any other activities other than walking? If so, which ones?
- Has your dog ever shown any aggression towards people and or other dogs?
-Does your dog have any special needs?
-Is your cat litter trained or outside trained?
-Are there any rules/boundaries for your cat (not allowed on furniture or outside)?
-Does your cat have any special needs?
-They are usually pretty low-key, but if you have any special instructions, rules, or ideas to help make your cat more comfortable please let me know!