Corey is wonderful!! She is so sweet, dependable, communicative, and great with our dogs! I highly recommend her!
Dan had the best time walking with Corey today!
Corey has watched my dog Dan several times and it has always been a great experience for Dan & me. She is very responsible and caring with him and always sends lot of pictures! I’ve never had to worry about Dan at all when he is with her. I would let her dog sit and/or walk Dan anytime!
Pet lover with a flexible schedule!
I'm a lifelong dog and cat lover. I'm 22 years old and just graduated from college. I would love to keep your pets company while you're away!
I don't have any dogs at the moment, so I'd be more than happy to love on yours!
As a recent graduate, I have an extremely flexible schedule. I try to walk or hike five miles every day and love visiting Veteran's Park and Oak Mountain State Park ...
What Corey would like to know about your dog
I love dogs of all breeds and ages! Before I meet your dog(s), please let me know a few things about him or her:
- What is your dog’s usual energy level? I like to come prepared!
- Where do you keep the essentials? For example: leash, collar or harness, baggies, treats, etc.
- Do you have any special rules for your dog in your house or while he is out and about?
- Is your dog OK to greet other (friendly) animals during a walk? Or does he prefer keeping to himself?
- If you have more than one dog, should they be walked together or separately? Safety is the most important thing!
I can’t wait to meet you and your pets!