Cony sat for our "kids" for 2 weeks in October 2016, 1 dog & 1 cat. He is very nice and responsible sitter and cares deeply for our pets and home. Thanks Cony!
I have known Cony for in excess of 50 years. He has always proven to be honest, dependable and hard working. No task was ever too much for him. We know that he is good with animals, especially dogs and would trust him with our dog Chu-ie.
Two years ago, Cony stayed more than two weeks with our pets. We were very pleased, as he was careful to note every need that our pets and property had, even calling us to keep in touch while we were gone. We had two dogs, a cat and two turtles, all of whom had particular needs. He is kind, gentle and very reliable. We would be happy to have him stay at our home again ...
Providing Excellent Care With Love.
Dogs are just so loving, and they’re always there for us. I love creating bonds with great pups, so getting the chance to be a dog sitter was really a dream come true for me! Dogs have an amazing and selfless spirit about them, and they’ve always inspired me to do what I can to give back. I simply won’t rest until every pup is well taken care of!
As an owner ...
What Cony would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?