Colleen was very personable and open to whatever our needs were. She bathed Sophie and administered ear drops for us ? She was a little sad when it was time to pick her up in the morning - thank you, Colleen for loving our little girl as much as we do! -Guy & Gloria
Great stay for my furry buddy. Coleen kept us updated and sent pictures during the stay. Slash was well loved and taken care of while we were gone!
Great family who took care of Leo as their own, definitely recommend Colleen
Love, Playtime, Yard for One Dog
My family and I love having dogs around but are too heartbroken over losing our last dog that we don't want to commit to another one yet. Before we pick up another pup of our own, we’re very happy to provide love and care to pups that are in need. We want to offer a safe and loving place to stay for dogs who need to be in a one-dog home. We know how ...
What Colleen would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?