Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Clarissa did a great job watching my pup for a day when I had to go into work. She is very communicative, and lives in a lovely apartment building in midtown. She even gave my pup extra treats. I had one tired, happy pup come home to me. Thanks Clarissa
Clarissa was great with Addy for the two times that she took care of her during the day.
Clarissa is very clean and responsible. She owns two dogs back at home and takes great care of them. She's a huge animal lover and would be the perfect dog sitter for any kind of dog!
Home full-time dog lover
I am a recent graduate who is currently working from home, giving me the time and flexibility to be readily available to attentively care for your pets as a dog sitter. I live in a dog-friendly apartment building in Midtown, close to dog parks (Madison Square Park and Hudson River Park) and major subway lines. I don't live currently live with any pets and my apartment has two large bedrooms with plenty of space for ...
What Clarissa would like to know about your dog
- Health issues/medical conditions (does your dog have dietary restrictions, medication, behavioral triggers, etc)
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Is your dog house-trained?
- Food/snack preferences
- Energy levels/walking schedule (does your dog prefer sticking to a routine schedule?)
- Temperament (does your dog get along well with strangers and other dogs?)