Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Christine is great with Wiley! It's fun to see how excited he gets to see her and to hear how much fun he has with her dog Maui. She is great with updates and sending photos. I feel good knowing that Wiley is safe and having a great time with her! am definitely going to be a repeat client!
Christine is a natural with dogs. She was thoughtful enough to send video clips for me to see and kept me informed about my dog Gracie who is family to me. I trust her with my family anytime. Gracie smiles every time she sees Christine nearby.
Christine is reliable, consistent, and most of all terribly loving to my little Cavalier. She is his favorite person, and will soon be a favorite of your pups! I highly recommend Christine.
Long walks and lots of play.
Getting to take care of my own pup has been such a great experience, so I’m very excited to bring some other dogs along for the ride! I am currently a student studying acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine which allows me to have plenty of at-home time with my pups. I’m a great fit for dogs that like a lot of exercise, since I’m always inspired by my pup to get out ...
What Christine would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your dog like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your dog?