Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
This lady is simply the best! You can’t go wrong. Everybody is family at her house.
We have been using Christina’s services for years now, every time we leave town. She is prompt and delightful to communicate with, and the dogs are always happy to arrive at her home.
Christina was great with my dogs! I have an especially nervous girl who is blind in one eye, and she was great with her :) We usually take our dogs to Elaine’s, and when I picked them up from Christina’s they were much calmer and happier than they usually are after boarding. I know they had a good time! Would definitely have her watch the kids again
Full-time, Fun, Loving Care.
I am dedicated to making sure your dog is happy, comfortable, and surrounded by love at all times!!. I have a love for all animals, but I have a special soft spot in my heart for dogs. I love getting to know each of their unique personalities. I have a large backyard with tons of shade, doggie pools, covered patio and toys perfect for playtime. My own dogs Jack, Milo, and Taz love giving the ...
What Christina would like to know about your dog
The things I like to know about a pup before siting them.
1. Are they a known escape artist? I have experience with dogs who are.
2. Do they have any special dietary needs?
3. Are they allowed treats?
4. Do they have food/toy/leash aggression or possessiveness issues.
5. Do they have any special medical needs?
6. What are their favorite activities,treats,and toy?
7. ANYTHING you think is important for me to know about your pup. You know your pup best!