Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Christina was great ! She was welcoming and a life saver because she ended up taking our boys (great Danes) through a last minute reservation! Just picked them up and they were excited to see us and have been snoring comfortably since at home! Thanks again !
I left my dog for 4 nights with her and wasn't worried in the slightest if he was having a good time or not! The picture updates were comforting and her home was very dog friendly when I went to visit beforehand. I will definitely be reaching out to her again when I go out of town.
Madis stay was Awesome! Christina is a very kind and send me pictures of Madi and let me know how Madi was doing every day. Her dogs and mine got along great and I trust Christina with Madi for future vacations!
Full-time, Fun, Loving Care.
I am dedicated to making sure your dog is happy, comfortable, and surrounded by love at all times!!. I have a love for all animals, but I have a special soft spot in my heart for dogs. I love getting to know each of their unique personalities. I have a large backyard with tons of shade, doggie pools, covered patio and toys perfect for playtime. My own dogs Jack, Milo, and Taz love giving the ...
What Christina would like to know about your dog
The things I like to know about a pup before siting them.
1. Are they a known escape artist? I have experience with dogs who are.
2. Do they have any special dietary needs?
3. Are they allowed treats?
4. Do they have food/toy/leash aggression or possessiveness issues.
5. Do they have any special medical needs?
6. What are their favorite activities,treats,and toy?
7. ANYTHING you think is important for me to know about your pup. You know your pup best!