Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
First of all Christina was flexible with times & super sweet! I was truly worried at first since my fur baby has separation anxiety but she was understanding & made me feel comfortable. Yogi was super tired once I picked him up from her house, & I could tell that he had a awesome time! I was able to enjoy my trip without any worries since Christina was always quick to respond & would send ...
She’s amazing! My Lulah has such a blast that she came home and fell asleep. Christina was super flexible with my drop off and pick up time.
Christina took great care of my dog Kamper. She stayed for a weekend and slept most of the day that I picked her up. Christina told me that she played and played with the other dogs. I am leaving town for 1 week in August and have already reserved Christina.
Full-time, Fun, Loving Care.
I am dedicated to making sure your dog is happy, comfortable, and surrounded by love at all times!!. I have a love for all animals, but I have a special soft spot in my heart for dogs. I love getting to know each of their unique personalities. I have a large backyard with tons of shade, doggie pools, covered patio and toys perfect for playtime. My own dogs Jack, Milo, and Taz love giving the ...
What Christina would like to know about your dog
The things I like to know about a pup before siting them.
1. Are they a known escape artist? I have experience with dogs who are.
2. Do they have any special dietary needs?
3. Are they allowed treats?
4. Do they have food/toy/leash aggression or possessiveness issues.
5. Do they have any special medical needs?
6. What are their favorite activities,treats,and toy?
7. ANYTHING you think is important for me to know about your pup. You know your pup best!