Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Christina was great with Riley. I had never left my baby boy with anyone that he didn't know, but he seemed very comfortable from the minute he walked in the door. Her other dogs were very welcoming and everyone seemed to get along just great. Christina sent me pictures during the stay and was very responsive when I checked in with her. I will definitely keep Christina in mind whenever I need a sitter for ...
Christina was very responsive and understanding of our dogs' needs. We had never been away from our dogs and she made us feel very at ease with pictures and updates. They got plenty of play time and came home sleepy lol will definitely rebook the next time I need.
This was Mon Ami first stay with Christina. We were so glad our puppy enjoyed her stay. A big thanks to Christina .
Full-time, Fun, Loving Care.
I am dedicated to making sure your dog is happy, comfortable, and surrounded by love at all times!!. I have a love for all animals, but I have a special soft spot in my heart for dogs. I love getting to know each of their unique personalities. I have a large backyard with tons of shade, doggie pools, covered patio and toys perfect for playtime. My own dogs Jack, Milo, and Taz love giving the ...
What Christina would like to know about your dog
The things I like to know about a pup before siting them.
1. Are they a known escape artist? I have experience with dogs who are.
2. Do they have any special dietary needs?
3. Are they allowed treats?
4. Do they have food/toy/leash aggression or possessiveness issues.
5. Do they have any special medical needs?
6. What are their favorite activities,treats,and toy?
7. ANYTHING you think is important for me to know about your pup. You know your pup best!