Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Christina and her family were so welcoming to Milo! I enjoyed receiving pictures of his stay and her love of animals is really present throughout the house. Milo got along really well with Christina's daughters and the other small dogs at her place. Highly recommend!
Excellent as always. My dogs had a great time.
Christina was amazing! This was my first time having to leave my dog with someone and I felt 100% comfortable with her. She is very kind and knows her stuff. She sends photo updates daily, which I loved. My dog was very happy and well taken care of. I would definitely go through Christina again without a doubt.
Caring, Attentive, Experienced Care
I have been taking care of animals for as long as i can remember. My mother passed her passion and love of animals on to me. I remember being about six and helping my mom bottle feed Alaskan Malamute puppies every morning before school because their mama didn't have milk. I have a love for all animals, but I have a special soft spot in my heart for dogs. Each one is so intelligent, unique ...
What Christina would like to know about your dog
The things I like to know about a pup before siting them.
1. Are they a known escape artist? I have experience with dogs who are.
2. Do they have any special dietary needs?
3. Are they allowed treats?
4. Do they have food/toy/leash aggression or possessiveness issues.
5. Do they have any special medical needs?
6. What are their favorite activities,treats,and toy?
7. ANYTHING you think is important for me to know about your pup. You know your pup best!