Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Christina was very patient with my shy puppy Bruno. He wasn't quite up to a walk with a new person so she kept it slow and fun with him and followed his lead while checking in with me throughout the first walk. She put me at ease. She was very flexible when we changed the time of the walk to what would work closer to Bruno's schedule. She followed our directions for training while walking ...
Christina is amazing! I’m so grateful she was able to take care of my older cat with some health issues. She was super communicative and friendly. We returned from our trip to a relaxed, well-taken care of cat and a clean house. I would absolutely ask her to come back to sit during our next trip!
Mia is so amazing with with our 3 small dogs. We have a special needs baby who has epilepsy and has recently gone blind she is so gentle and caring I honestly wouldn’t trust anyone else to take care of my babies. Plus not only is she great with our pets but I fully trust her in our home. She is a brilliant, honest, carding, woman and I am so grateful to have her ...
About Christina & Kathleen
ER Vet Tech & Animal Lover!
I’ve had a lifelong fascination with taking care of animals, so getting to be a pet sitter is definitely a dream come true for me! From saving up my allowance dollars to becoming a licensed vet tech, I’ve always loved doing whatever I can do keep animals in my life. Since then, I’ve had a great dedication to keeping animals safe and happy, and being a pet sitter is a wonderful extension ...
What Christina & Kathleen would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?