No Females in Heat
Very pleased. Punctual, organized, and caring.
Christa sent beautiful photos of Bricks and kept us updated! She is responsive and responsible! 5 Stars!
Puggie had a great experience with Christa. She was very accomodating and Puggie really enjoyed his time!
Door-to-door pet-loving service!
My name is Christa, and I am a lifelong pet-lover! I have 10+ years of pet-sitting experience with dogs, cats, and even the occasional reptile or fish. I'll offer your pet a safe home when you're away, or stop by your place to make sure they're well-fed, exercised, and loved. I love little dogs that want to snuggle, big dogs who never want fetch to end, and cats who pretend to be aloof, but cave ...
What Christa would like to know about your dog
BOARDING/DAY CARE RESTRICTIONS: Per my landlord's requirements, I can only board or provide daycare in my home for dogs smaller than 15 lbs. (No large dogs or cats.) My apologies -- I would invite all the pups and kitties if I could! I am happy to visit cats or provide walks for larger dogs at your home, and have no number or breed restrictions. (I have visited numerous large dogs, including pit bulls and great danes, and strong pullers have never bested me yet!)
SERVICE AREA: For walks or drop by visits, my service area is the mid- to upper-west side of Manhattan (Midtown West, Harlem, Washington Heights, Inwood, and in-between neighborhoods accessible by the A/B/C/D or 1) or northern NJ (Weehawken, Union City, North Bergen, Edgewater, Jersey City, and other nearby communities). On weekends, drop-by visits and walks can be provided anytime; on weekdays, visits are usually provided in the evenings unless otherwise requested. For dog boarding, I serve clients from all over Manhattan and Northern New Jersey. I can provide pick-up/drop-off of pets for a small fee (to cover tolls), so don't let the river dissuade you from letting me care for your fur-baby!
WHAT I NEED TO KNOW TO PROVIDE AWESOME CARE FOR YOUR PET:
- Their schedule (how often they go out for walks and what times, what time they eat and how much, etc.), so I can try to keep things as stable as possible
- If they are good with other dogs, animals, or people so we can stay safe while on walks
- Your opinion on treats and/or "people food" so I can comply with your chosen lifestyle
- Any medical conditions your pet may have, and your vet's contact info (just in case)
- A little about your pet's personality. What does he or she love? What does s/he find scary? What quirky traits make your pet unique?