Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Chris was very easy going and able to look after our puppy on short notice. Lots of communication throughout the stay. Wilson was exhausted from all the play time with Chris' own huskies which was awesome!
Chris was great! Sent me several pics and didn’t mind me checking in on my pup. Would recommend.
Chris did a wonderful job taking care of my dog and cat while I was out of town for four days. Lots of communication and photos to make sure I wasn't worrying.
Dog Walker Extraordinaire
For starters I love dogs & I haven't found many that don't like me. I have been working with dogs for over 25 years now. Done a little of everything from dog sitting, walking to being a foster dad for some local rescues. I have two Siberian Huskies that I take on hikes though the trails of Richmond when the weather permits. Dogs just make me happy so why not help others make their fur ...
What Chris would like to know about your dog
Things to bring on Doggie visit
1. Bring: Their food for there stay ( I will have food available but if not the same brand & type it could upset their stomachs)
2. On the food I need to know when & how much you feed them & if there is anything that they can not have. (I have had a dog that could only have gluten free dog treats
3. I need to know: when you have to leave them now @ home what do you do. Let them roam free around the home, put them in a room, crate them or whatever you do. So if I have to run to the store or something I will know what they are use to.
4. If you crate them you can bring theirs or I do have some if needed.
5. Bring: Their favorite treats &/or something of theirs from home(toy, ect.) they seem to help if they start to miss you.
6. I need two number to reach you & a emergency contact just incase
7. Name if their vet
8. Copy of their rabies shot ( you can text or email a photo of it)
9. List of command words you use with them i.e. (Sit, come, down, ect)
10. I need to know if they have any food or toy aversion that could cause an issue.
11. Do you let them on the couch at home & where do they normally sleep
12. Is there anything special you use for them on their walks (harness, easy walker, ect)
I know it seems like a lot but it really is just the basics so they can feel safe and have an enjoyable time while you are away. .