Cheyenne was GREAT! She took great care of our fur babies and sent us lots of pictures. Would definitely recommend :)
Cheyenne helped me out on short notice, and was so great with my cats! You can tell she really loves animals. I appreciated the pictures she sent me, it helped me miss them a little bit less!
Cheyenne was Wonderful! Truly, above and beyond. She gave our dog a lot of love and attention — playing with her out back and taking her for a walk. She also eased us into the process by coming over ahead of time to meet the dog (and us!). Communication was great, and she sent photos of one very happy dog. We are so happy we found Cheyenne, and look forward to having her back again!
Active Animal Lover
As a dog owner and previous cat owner myself, I know how difficult it can be to leave your best friend(s) behind when you’re away. It’s never fun to stick them in a kennel, and you just want someone that you can trust to look after your pets. That’s why I’m here! I’ve got a huge passion for taking care of animals and I love that I can also give back to my community at ...
What Cheyenne would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?