Chelsea is fantastic with dogs and has a history of caring for both small dogs and large dogs with special needs. She not only arrives on time but also snaps photos of your dog and forwards them to you so that you can see just how much your pup is enjoying his or her time out on the town. Chelsea is great at making sure the dogs she cares for are comfortable, safe, and happy ...
I'm pretty sure that Chelsea loves dogs more than life itself. Not only does she stop to pet and say hi to every dog we walk by outside, but she'll jump at any chance to dog sit as well. As a lover of dogs all shapes and sizes, Chelsea has the energy, tenderness, and mentality to keep any dog as happy as can be for however long they need. Whatever the feeding, walking, or potty ...
Long walks & tons of love!
I'm Chelsea and I would love to meet your pup. I am the go-to dogsitter in my neighborhood because I am playful, responsible and active. I am a huge advocate for animals because of the positivity they bring to life. My first experience caring for dogs: I had two very special, goofy, fun-loving pups in my life who both required special diets and medications in their later years.
My best quality is that I treat ...
What Chelsea would like to know about your dog
When first working with a dog, I'd like to know a few things:
1. How well socialized is the dog with people?
2. How does your pup do around kids and other dogs?
3. Does your pup have any unique quirks or preferences I should be aware of?
4. Does your dog have any special needs?
5. How does your dog do on a leash?
6. Do you have any specific routines or rules for the dog that I should be aware of?
7. Does your pup have a history of biting?