Carolina was absolutely amazing!!! Zoe just loved her family and her pups!! Our Zoe is just a puppy and came home learning how to sit and is already so much more obedient. We will definitely be using her again in the near future!! Thank you so much Carolina for loving on our pup and making her feel at home!!!
Carolina and her family along with her dogs were amazing and treated my girl like their own!! Got a ton of pics, videos and updates. Thanks again!!
I am so glad that I found Carolina and her family. She is a true animal lover, and it shows in how much attention and patience she had put into caring for my cat, Mochi. Carolina went far and above beyond expectations. My Mochi had a big beautiful room with a brightly quilted bunk bed to climb on and plenty of cat trees, scratching posts, and windows in which to luxuriate in the sun. He ...
"Pawtitas Lindas", Stay @ Home Mom
"Where your pets are not pets, but "Pawt" of the family! The "Purrfect" setup for them to be comfy in when away from home.
~Read full profile & rates prior to booking please, thank you in advance.
Hello "Paw-some" People, my name is Charli & I homeschool my 2 children, and a Stay At Home Mom. I will do my utmost to care and make you fur babies feel right at home. I definitely understand ...
What Charli would like to know about your dog
*All large breeds 41lb -90lb is at puppy rate due to their size & strength
1) Is your dog potty trained? (it's no big deal, but it's $10.00 additional to retrain/reenforce, 3rd accident calls for the potty training, & charge applies, no exceptions)
2) Is your dog up to date in immunization? (please E-mail or bring documents to meet & greet and your dog with collar & with up to date vaccines' tag)
3) Is your dog spayed/neutered? (if not, notify me in advance if your bitch is in heat so I can accommodate my schedule accordingly & not do sitting for any studs)
4) Is your dog, dog friendly and/or O.K. with other animals? (very important, remember I have 6 of my own and might have additional fur children, specially during meet & greet)
5) Is your dog currently taking any medications/supplements**?
6) Does your dog have any special needs*?
*(if so, or not, please specify, this will not disqualify you, we want to better assist you, but might be an additional $5-10 fee depending on what's needed)
canines and/or felines being treated for flea/tick/contagious disease/infection in the last 3mo if not current, I will not be able to take in unfortunately due to that I need to ensure my pets' well being, too