We were so happy to find someone on very short notice who has extensive training and love of animals, and is very affordable. Charley was great with Shelly and sent us pictures throughout the stay. I would definitely recommend her and will use her again if she is free the next time we need to leave town for a few days. Thank you!
She was absolutely great with my difficult to manage dog. He was well taken care of during his stay with her. Can’t thank her enough!
Charley was great! She was very flexible with her pick up/drop off time and made sure to send me daily updates! She is very experienced, so we felt very comfortable leaving Mila and Falcor with her. She did an amazing job understanding what each of our pups needed individually based off their personality and habits. I would definitely recommend her!
Let’s go to the P-A-R-K!
Certifications & Courses/ Training:
- Pet First Aid Certified with the American Red Cross
- Animal Physical Theropy Course
- Fundamentals of Puppy and Dog Care
- Dog Behavior And Training course
- Dog Socialization And Obedience
- Senior Care for Domestic Pets
- Fundamentals of Kitten and Cat Care
- Pet Food And Nutrition
- Wildlife Rescue And Rehabilitate
- Dog Adaptaion and Psychology
- Frequntly fostering animals, I have made sure to “child safe” my appointment.
- Comfortable with larger breads
- Can not ...
What Charley would like to know about your dog
Habits, personality, preferences please!
Do we play well with other dogs, animals, children or adults?
Have they ever acted with aggression or acted out when stressed?
What is, from your experience, the best way to calm them down if stresses?
It’s important I can provide them to feel safe and secure in any situation.