She was very excited to take my furry little boy for a walk. He was happy to go. She is very good with the animals took the time to talk about his likes and dislikes anything she should know about him. She took the time once she returned a little problem she noticed I really appreciated the peace of mind
Celia looked after my elderly dog and cat while I was away. She went above and beyond to ensure the pets were well cared for, including providing medical care. I could feel confident leaving my pets with her, knowing someone would give them care and also kindness. She sent regular updates through the day which I appreciated. Celia is very professional and if you want total peace of mind that someone you can trust will ...
Cecilia helped us to take care of our 15 year old dog, Lucky, for 3 days in June 2018 when we went on a trip. We are extremely impressed with her service, and her love and care for animals. At the first meet and greet, Cecilia was very patient and thorough in getting the information about Lucky and asked very good questions on the daily care of the dog. It shows how professional she is ...
Pets NOT HOME ALONE all day anymore
Your pets feel terribly lonely and bored when you are away for work the whole day. My dog walk and drop-in visit services would provide them company and a mid-day break. Happy pets make healthy pets and worry-free you. :-)
* Always an animal lover with a passion on animal welfare. I believe in maintenance of both physical and mental health of dogs.
* A mature, conscientious and responsible individual.
* I have 30+ years of pet ...
What Cecilia would like to know about your dog
I don't have any breed preference but would love to know about:
1. your dog's favorite toys and activities
2. any behaviors or reactions I have to be aware of when your dog sees / interacts with other dogs or kids
3. any medical needs or conditions? Food allergy?
4. vaccinations up-to-date? Tick or heart worms prevention taken?