No Females in Heat
This was our second stay with Cathy. She is absolutely amazing and patient with my hyper puppy. She is so knowledgeable about pets, I feel I learn something new every time I see her. Can’t imagine anyone else watching my dog!
Cathy is a great dog lover. Our pet was welcomed, acclimated to other dogs in her home and had an enjoyable stay.
Cathy’s home is so loving and supportive of dogs. Our dog Chloe is older but had just a wonderful time with the other dogs and also was able to nap when she needed to. There is a lovely, shady back yard where the dogs can run and play. It was clear when we first met Cathy and her family that she was very knowledgeable about all things canine and would be able to handle ...
Insured vet tech w/ fenced yard
As a former vet tech and groomer, I’ve always had a huge place in my heart for dogs. I’ve been working with pups for the better part of two decades and have learned a great deal about how to make them happy! I’ve worked with all sorts of different breeds, and every new pup is always a great experience. We’re always excited to bring a new pooch into the family!
What Cathy would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?