No Females in Heat
Cathy has been doing drop in visits with our new puppy Lotus for the past couple of weeks. She has been nothing BUT AMAZING!!! She goes above and beyond with every visit. Weather it’s helping out with clipping his nails, working with him on different training items he needs work on or bringing a package in from outside. Lotus loves when she comes by and I know he looks forward to it while we ...
Link always looks forward to his stays with Cathy! He has such a great time!!
Lainey really enjoyed staying with Cathy and her family. I've booked 2 future stays with her, very happy with the visit. Thanks Cathy and family!
Insured vet tech w/ fenced yard
As a former vet tech and groomer, I’ve always had a huge place in my heart for dogs. I’ve been working with pups for the better part of two decades and have learned a great deal about how to make them happy! I’ve worked with all sorts of different breeds, and every new pup is always a great experience. We’re always excited to bring a new pooch into the family!
What Cathy would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?