No Females in Heat
Cathy always takes excellent care of my dogs. I feel happy knowing my dogs are in good hands.
Pax and Sasha had another fun stay with Cathy! They love going to her house. Thanks Cathy!!
Lucy did great while being boarded at Cathy’s for 5 nights. Cathy took pics of Lucy snuggled on her bed, tiring by her girls and looking so relaxed and happy. It helped us so much to know our baby was well taken care of. We will be boarding Lucy again with Cathy and feel very comfortable doing so. Thank you!
Insured vet tech w/ fenced yard
As a former vet tech and groomer, I’ve always had a huge place in my heart for dogs. I’ve been working with pups for the better part of two decades and have learned a great deal about how to make them happy! I’ve worked with all sorts of different breeds, and every new pup is always a great experience. We’re always excited to bring a new pooch into the family!
What Cathy would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?