No Females in Heat
I used to dread vacation planning because it always meant having to kennel our dogs. They would be so distressed when we dropped them off that I would always cry. I don’t have that worry anymore since my dogs started staying with Cathy! Now we try to plan our trips as early as possible to make sure we get in with Cathy before she gets all booked up. My dogs love staying at her ...
Cathy takes such good care of my dogs and they come home happy. I feel good when traveling knowing my dogs are being well cared for.
Lucy stayed with Cathy for 3 days of day care and was very happy here. Cathy was responsive and sent me pictures every day. She also commented on Lucy’s behavior and whether she seemed well adjusted which helped me feel more comfortable. We are planning on using Cathy again for sure! Thanks, Cathy!
Insured vet tech w/ fenced yard
As a former vet tech and groomer, I’ve always had a huge place in my heart for dogs. I’ve been working with pups for the better part of two decades and have learned a great deal about how to make them happy! I’ve worked with all sorts of different breeds, and every new pup is always a great experience. We’re always excited to bring a new pooch into the family!
What Cathy would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?