My dogs just loved having her. They were so excited to see her and would not stop playing.
The house was the way we left it.
Carrie was a great sitter and seemed to love our two dogs as much as they loved her.
Carrie was very friendly and Murphy loved her. She worked with my schedule and was a great dog sitter and house sitter. My house was cleaner when she left than it was when she arrived and my dog was sad she had to leave.
Carrie Bloom is a wonderful person and would be a great companion for your dog. Her calm demeanor will create a calm, submissive, and loving environment. Once your dog understands Carrie's role as caretaker, your family pet will be excited to see her knowing love and exercise is walking through the door. It's a great feeling knowing your pet is in good hands and I assure you, Carrie will take great care of your dog ...
Adore dogs of all shapes and sizes!
While I don't have any professional experience, I have quite a lot of personal experience:
- My family owns a large, 8 year old Pitbull mixed breed (Great Dane, Boxer, etc).
- When I am home from college, I try to walk him everyday for about 45 minutes (I'd go longer if he wasn't so old!)
- He does not get along with other dogs, so I am very careful about keeping him at distance from other dog ...
What Carrie would like to know about your dog
- Are they fixed?
- Do they have any medical issues or procedures to follow?
- Do they get along with other dogs (namely, should I make sure to keep him/her away from other dog walkers when we go on walks)?
- I don't have any breed preferences (I love all dogs!), but I have the most experience with pitbull / bigger dogs.