Carrie did an amazing job with our new rescue, Shyla. We appreciate her enthusiasm and friendliness with our dog. Thanks Carrie.
We will definitely use her again.
I highly recommend you book Carrie! She went above and beyond my expectation. Not only did she spend extra time living on my dogs during walks and check-ins, she also kept me updated on her arrival and departure. Sent lots of pictures ! Loved it . My dogs tore up a bed in the back yard and it was cleaned up when I got home . You didn’t have to clean that girl ! But thank you :)
Carrie is great ! She responds quickly to messages and was able to help me out with my 2 dobermans with little notice. Check-ins at my house, feeding, and took them on an extra long walk. She also updates me with pictures and let me know when she arrived and left. I look forward to using Carrie for all my doggy needs. Thanks Carrie!
Adore dogs of all shapes and sizes!
While I don't have any professional experience, I have quite a lot of personal experience:
- My family owns a large, 8 year old Pitbull mixed breed (Great Dane, Boxer, etc).
- When I am home from college, I try to walk him everyday for about 45 minutes (I'd go longer if he wasn't so old!)
- He does not get along with other dogs, so I am very careful about keeping him at distance from other dog ...
What Carrie would like to know about your dog
- Are they fixed?
- Do they have any medical issues or procedures to follow?
- Do they get along with other dogs (namely, should I make sure to keep him/her away from other dog walkers when we go on walks)?
- I don't have any breed preferences (I love all dogs!), but I have the most experience with pitbull / bigger dogs.