Carrie was fantastic! She walked Murphy a half mile and took the cutest photos of him!
Carrie was amazing! House was perfectly clean and our Ginger seemed happy and relaxed. She took her for walks often and sent tons of photos with a greeting from Ginger. Highly recommend her!
Carrie was a great sitter for our three wild pups. When I got home they were calm and happy, which tells me they were well cared for. Carrie left our home in excellent condition and I would highly recommend her.
Adore dogs of all shapes and sizes!
(Hello! Due to my school schedule, I am currently unavailable for repeated, afternoon dog walks throughout the weekdays)
While I don't have any professional experience, I have quite a lot of personal experience:
- My family owns a large, 8 year old Pitbull mixed breed (Great Dane, Boxer, etc).
- When I am home from college, I try to walk him everyday for about 45 minutes (I'd go longer if he wasn't so old!)
What Carrie would like to know about your dog
- Are they fixed?
- Do they have any medical issues or procedures to follow?
- Do they get along with other dogs (namely, should I make sure to keep him/her away from other dog walkers when we go on walks)?
- I don't have any breed preferences (I love all dogs!), but I have the most experience with pitbull / bigger dogs.