Amazing service! Sent us photos everyday of our animals! Will be using her again and referring her to everyone we know!
Great sitter! Took pet on short notice. Very friendly and enthusiastic about her job. Lots of updates. A+ would use again.
Carrie-Ann was friendly, understanding, and really took good care of our friend Carson! We'd happily book another stay with her.
Carrie-Ann's Canine Clients
Fun Loving Pet Sitting in Hamilton
Hello, my name is Carrie-Ann, and my partners name is Dean. We are a young, energetic and active couple who are passionate about animals and animal care. We have chosen to become animal care providers for owners in need because we both have a passion for animals of all kinds. Carrie-Ann works from home, and Dean wants a break from his regular 9-5 job. Carrie-Ann would like to pursue a career based on caring for ...
What Carrie-Ann would like to know about your dog
We will ask questions regarding personalized pet care and instructions including but not limited to;
- Basic information about your pet including your pets name, breed and age. If your pet is a rescue - if you know it's previous situation prior to ownership. If your pet has been fixed, or is up to date on all shots and vaccines.
- Emergency contact information, and your preferred vet's contact information. If your pet is micro-chipped and the chip information.
- Any health conditions or concerns. Special care taking instructions or other important information. If your pet needs any type of medications, and how to provide them to your pet.
- Detailed descriptions and instructions of your pets daily routine and needs. If your pet has any allergies, or a specific diet, including allowed treats. Food schedule with any measured amounts. If your pet has a walk or bathroom schedule.
- If your pet has separation anxiety. Has your pet been okay or uneasy around other animals or people, and if so what types? Any other important and useful information, tips or tricks to help keep your pet comfortable and in perfect pet bliss. Does your pet enjoy the company of other visitors or guests (when boarding overnight or day care, as well as walking services, this is a good thing to know) or do they prefer to be one-on-one with us. Is your pet a bolter, or likely to chew on or eat things it is not supposed to? Is your pet well-trained, or is it likely to have an accident and if so what kind?
- If your pet has any instructions or rules about being on furniture, or if your pet needs to sleep in it's own crate or bed.
- Confirm pickup and drop off times, and how many daily updates or your preference on receiving them whether via; the Rover app, by text, message or email. I will send you updates based on your preferences.
1. Carrie-Ann ALWAYS requires a Meet n' Greet, prior to booking a request if it is a pet we are not accustomed to caring for. If Carrie-Ann is House and Pet sitting, she must be able to have the Meet n' Greet at your home prior to booking your requested days. If your pet is coming to stay with us, visiting your home during the Meet n' Greet isn't necessary, although she does appreciate being able to see the environment of each pet that we take on, prior to their stay to ensure that they are suitable for our type of environment.
2. We will not accept animals who are not bathroom trained (unless a baby or elderly animal and we do not mind helping train infant animals), or animals who are aggressive towards people. If the animal is aggressive towards another animal we must be informed, and you need to provide us with a type of muzzle during the stay to ensure everyone's safety during walks. We will accept any size of pet as long as they will listen, are trained during walks (for larger dogs) and do not pull when walking or caring for them.
1. For Day Care or Dog Boarding, we allow drop off anytime after 6am, or pickup of your animal anytime before 8 pm. For House Sitting and Pet Sitting, Carrie-Ann can arrive anytime after 8 am, or depart anytime before 7:30 pm. Times can be discussed if this is an issue, but this is a personal preference.
2. We do not have a backyard, or a fenced yard, however Carrie-Ann does take animals for walks 5-7 times daily for between 15-45 minute walks each time, (based on training, behavior and individual needs). So they always get enough bathroom breaks and social time when they are with us.
3. We do have a long and narrow stairway to get up to our apartment from the first floor entrance. Unfortunately this may mean that senior pets will not be able to be booked with us as this may not be comfortable for them.
We will not accept any animal who is sick, as it may endanger other animals who may come into my care or in contact with your animal, so please assess your animal and do let us know if you have any concerns.
Please examine your animal before booking our services, and ensure that they do not have fleas, or any other similar issues.