Carrie-Ann is an amazing dog walker! She is very trust-worthy and clearly loves the animals she looks after. Our dog was a bit shy at first and Carrie-Ann was very patient and worked with our dog to build trust. We really appreciated all the work she put in! We couldn’t have asked for a better person to take care of our dog while we’re at work. Five stars!!
Carrie - Ann is awesome. She’s looked after our two rescues on several occasions with no issues. She was prompt, and followed up after and during every session. Most importantly, she handled our dogs needs and respected their space and privacy.
Carrie-Ann is a smart, intuitive, and caring person who truly loves animals. She took care of my nervous shy boy Milo for daycare, she was patient with him and let him take his time getting used to her. She was flexible and able to accommodate my long and sometimes variable hours. You can tell Carrie-Ann really loves animals and treats each pet like her own, which is really what i wanted when looking for someone ...
Fun Loving Pet Sitting in Hamilton
Hello, my name is Carrie-Ann and I am a young, energetic and active person who is passionate about animals and animal care. I have chosen to become an animal care provider for owners in need because I have a passion for animals of all kinds. I am a full-time pet caretaker, giving me flexible availability. I have over 9 years of experience caring for a variety of animals including cats and especially dogs of many ...
What Carrie-Ann would like to know about your dog
I will ask questions regarding personalized pet care and instructions including but not limited to;
- Basic information about your pet including your pets name, breed and age. If your pet is a rescue - if you know it's previous situation prior to ownership. If your pet has been fixed, or is up to date on all shots and vaccines.
- Emergency contact information, and your preferred vet's contact information. If your pet is micro-chipped and the chip information.
- Any health conditions or concerns. Special care taking instructions or other important information. If your pet needs any type of medications, and how to provide them to your pet.
- Detailed descriptions and instructions of your pets daily routine and needs. If your pet has any allergies, or a specific diet, including allowed treats. Food schedule with any measured amounts. If your pet has a routine walk schedule.
- If your pet has separation anxiety. Has your pet been okay or uneasy around other animals or people, and if so what types? Any other important and useful information, tips or tricks to help keep your pet comfortable and in perfect pet bliss. Does your pet enjoy the company of other visitors or guests (when boarding overnight or day care, as well as walking services, this is a good thing to know) or do they prefer to be one-on-one. Is your pet a bolter, or likely to chew on or eat things it is not supposed to? Is your pet well-trained, or is it likely to have an accident or mark and if so what kind?
- If your pet has any instructions or rules about being on furniture, or if your pet needs to sleep in it's own crate or bed.
- Confirm pickup and drop off times, and how many daily updates or your preference on receiving them whether via; the Rover app, by text, message or email. I will send you updates based on your preferences.
1. I ALWAYS requires a Meet n' Greet, prior to booking a request if it is a pet I am not accustomed to caring for. If I am House and Pet sitting, doing Drop-In's, or Walks, I must be able to have the Meet n' Greet at your home prior to booking your requested days. If your pet is coming to stay with me, visiting your home during the Meet n' Greet isn't necessary, although I do appreciate being able to see the environment of each pet that I takes on, prior to their stay to ensure that they are suitable for my type of environment. I require to introduce new dogs in my care as well as their owners, to my home prior to accepting any new bookings as I would like to monitor their behaviour in a new environment.
2. I will not accept animals who are not bathroom trained or who mark (unless an infant animal and I do not mind helping train infant animals), or animals who are aggressive towards people. If the animal is aggressive towards another animal I must be informed, and you need to provide me with a type of muzzle during the stay to ensure everyone's safety during walks. If your animal needs to be booked solo, please inform me and we can discuss the necessary steps to ensure that your pet is comfortable within my home. I will accept any size of pet as long as they listen well, and are trained during walks and do not pull too much when walking or caring for them.
3. I require fairly firm drop-off and pick-up times as I am running a business (Pet Caretaking & Dog Walking), and need to know my availability and schedule as other clients and their fur babies are relying on me. Please understand that, and be present during your planned drop-off and pick-up times as to not intervene or alter my days schedule. In the event that you are unable to drop-off or pick-up your animal during our planned timeframe, I reserve the right to reconsider future bookings in the event that it is on a reoccurring basis and add a late fee of $15 an hour onto our booking.
1. Day Care operates between the hours of 7am-5pm - Monday-Sunday. Pet Boarding operates between the hours of 5pm to 11 am the following day, Monday-Sunday. If you need to drop your animal off prior to drop-off, or pick your animal up after pickup times, there may be a price increase or fee for service due to boarding and day care demand.
House & Pet Sitting services run between the hours of 5pm to 11 am the following day, Monday-Sunday. If you need me to arrive prior to 5pm, or leave after 11am the following day (except when staying for more nights), there may be a price increase or fee for service due to service demands.
2. I do have a long and narrow stairway to get up to my apartment from the first floor entrance. Unfortunately this may mean that senior pets or pets who are unable to go up and down stairs on their own may not be able to be booked with me.
I will not accept any animal who is sick, as it may endanger other animals who may come into my care or in contact with your animal, so please assess your animal and do let me know if you have any concerns.
Please examine your animal before booking my services, and ensure that they do not have fleas, or any other similar issues. Let me know if your animal has contracted a communicable disease within 30 days of your requested service.