Dogs Over 1 Year Old
I am very picky when it come to my girls... Caroline was patient and kind and flexible. I appreciated that when I got home that Caroline was still there spending time with my dogs and not in a rush to leave. If my dogs are happy... I am too!!!
Carly (Caroline) has dog sat for me doing overnight stays (5 days at a time) with my dog Maddie. Maddie is an older dog full of energy but requires more potty breaks and takes multiple medicine twice a day. Carly was amazing with her - she took extra special care of her and made sure she got lots of potty breaks, walks, loves, and her medicine on time. Maddie loves Carly. I would recommend Carly ...
Dog lover without a dog
I am responsible, organized, and clear in my communications. In addition to ensuring your dog has a great time exploring places such as parks, I can provide you with updates and will take a few photographs of your pal for you while we are out and about. I understand that many people work hard to make sure their dog has a healthy diet and clear rules, and I will work with you to keep those ...
What Caroline would like to know about your dog
- Energy-level (to plan length and activity level of walks)
- Should I keep your dog shielded from adults, children, or other dogs while out walking? Does you dog enjoy dog parks?
- Can your dog go off-lease in designated public areas to play games such as catch?
- Are there any mental exercises/games I should do with your dog in addition to any walks?
- Does your dog have a strict schedule for food/medication/walks/bathroom breaks? A loose schedule?
- Does your dog have food restrictions? Are you trying to limit the amount of treats your dog gets?