Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
You can not ask for a better sittter. Carolina truly cares about the pups she sits and you can tell through her daily updates that they are having a great time. Carolina first watched my two King Charles cavaliers during hurricane Harvey and she kept them safe and fed while I tried to get back to Houston. We never worry when Carolina watches our pups and will use her in the future.
Mimi always has a fun time!! Her pictures are amazing!
My nr ONE! Booked several times. i get sad when she is not available.
She is the best. Thank you Carolina
Loving care when you're not there.
Hello! My name is Carolina and I would love to host your pup in my home. I have a small and cozy 1930's shotgun style house that we recently finished remodeling. I currently work from home and will be able to provide plenty of attention, exercise, and fun for your dogs. We can play fetch and burn off some steam in my fenced-in yard or relax on the spacious deck enjoying a breezy afternoon. While ...
What Carolina would like to know about your dog
Please note that I only accept fully potty trained smallish doggies under 30 lbs. I request that they are current on their vaccinations and flea/tick prevention treatments.
I would like to know about your pup:
• His/her temperament, how they are around other dogs and people.
• How often they like to be outside.
• If they have any important allergies or activity restrictions.
• What is his/her favorite activity?
• Please share any additional special needs.
What to bring for the stay:
• Food (and bowls if your pup is particular)
• Leash and collar / harness
• Treats and favorite toys (optional)