Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Amazing as a person and professional.
Hope we can have her for long time!
Thank you for all the best care and love you gave to our puppy.
Carolina has been a dream come true! She watched our little pup over the weekend while we were away and kept us updated multiple times throughout the day. Our dog is on the older side and tends to get a little anxious away from home, but she immediately seemed at ease and relaxed. Thank you, Carolina, for loving our little Ryley!
Carolina was amazing with Picos!
She is so caring and gentle with all the furbabies and her home is so cozy!
I will definitely be taking Picos back and highly recommend her.
Loving care when you're not there.
Hello! My name is Carolina and I would love to host your pup in my home. I have a small and cozy 1930's shotgun style house that we recently finished remodeling. I currently work from home and will be able to provide plenty of attention, exercise, and fun for your dogs. We can play fetch and burn off some steam in my fenced-in yard or relax on the spacious deck enjoying a breezy afternoon. While ...
What Carolina would like to know about your dog
Please note that I only accept fully potty trained smallish doggies under 30 lbs. I request that they are current on their vaccinations and flea prevention treatments.
I would like to know about your pup:
• His/her temperament, how they are around other dogs and people.
• How often they like to be outside.
• If they have any important allergies or activity restrictions.
• What is his/her favorite activity?
• Please share any additional special needs.
What to bring for the stay:
• Food (and bowls if your pup is particular)
• Leash and collar / harness
• Treats and favorite toys (optional)
• Crate/Kennel (if your pup is kennel trained and used to it)
• Any special items to make your dog feel at home.