No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Excellent experience a ( Vet Tech for 10 years) and extremely responsible with your fur babies. She treats them like they were her own. Highly recommend.
Carol is amazing with pets of all sizes. I have known her for 7 years and have seen her interact with all sorts of animals. Carol is patient and treats every animals she comes across with love, even if they do not belong to her. Carol would make an excellent pet sitter!
I think Carol would be an excellent dog walker/sitter. She is a veterinary technician and takes great care of her own animals. She is an extremely responsible individual.
La Vida Vacay with a Vet Tech!
I'm a vet tech of 12 years in school for veterinary technology that recently had a career change to a regular office 9-5. I'm missing animal interaction! Help me help you and your wonderful pups. :)
I'm well versed in humane handling of fractious animals and understanding animal body language. I am a HUGE proponent of low stress humane handling! I am on my way to being Fear Free Certified. I am familiar with all common ...
What Carol would like to know about your dog
Please let me know the following prior to a stay:
- Any allergies or triggers your dog may have
- Any medications or prescription diets
- Any special needs or medical conditions
I'm very flexible with a lot of situations. Here are some factors, though, that may play into whether or not your pet and I would be a good fit:
- aggressive or fearful around children under 13 (I have three and they will be present around the house; nervousness is one thing but fear is another, and neither your poor pet or I want him or her to be afraid and stressed the entire stay)
- aggressive or fearful around cats or other dogs (I have a cat, 2 small dogs and a medium sized dog, and while I can separate them between the upstairs and downstairs, the same notes as point one applies)