No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Carly is my go-to, trusted and reliable dog and cat sitter. I have a 75 pound 10 year old Pitbull and a 5 year old calico kitty, who gladly welcomed Carly’s company as much as they did my own. I travelled often for work and Carly’s willingness to pitch in is the only thing that made it work. While with most sitters I’d feel a sense of guilt and unease when departing ...
Home FT, steps from Ft Greene park!
From one pup parent to another, I understand how important the well-being, safety, health & happiness of your dog is when you're not home. I am an energetic & compassionate animal lover who will ensure that your pup is tended to in the best way possible. Whether it is a trip to the park, run around the block, socializing with my playful, sweet pup... I will abide by your preferences to make sure you are ...
What Carly would like to know about your dog
I am open to all breeds as long as he/she does not have a history of aggression. A few questions to get started with your pup...
1. Does your dog tend to chase/lunge after anything on walks (birds, squirrels, skateboards)?
2. Is your dog afraid of anything (storms, loud trucks, kids)?
3. Does your dog have any allergies?
4. How often does your dog need to relieve him/herself?
5. Is there anything else I should know before walking/sitting your pet?