Caitlyn was great. Took Rasa on a walk and sent us photos.
Caitlyn was absolutely wonderful. We booked so that we could be maid of honor for my best friend's wedding, and when I realized I forgot my contacts at home, Caitlyn coordinated with a friend who came to pick them up - so she basically saved the wedding day! Teddy was so relaxed and happy when we came home, and I could tell he'd had a nice weekend at home instead of in a kennel somewhere. Caitlyn ...
Caitlyn did a great job taking care of my cat while I was away. I would definitely book with her again!
Dogwalker in Somerville
As a lifelong dog lover, I simply love spending time with animals! I’ve always felt a very strong duty to help animals in need out, so Rover is definitely a dream come true for me. Not only do I get to provide animals with happiness and security, but I also get to provide owners with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your best friend is in good hands!
When taking on ...
What Caitlyn would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?