Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Bryan was such a great help with Tucker this summer. He took great care of him and Tucker loved spending the day with Bryan and his dog!
Bryan was amazing! I am a very anxious dog mom and this was my first time leaving my two dogs with a boarder, but Bryan put me totally at ease. He sent lots of pictures and it was clear my dogs were having an amazing time playing with Olive and that Bryan was taking great care of them. Bryan communicated clearly and openly, including about my pups' initial homesickness and how they were growing more ...
Bryan is definitely a dog person, the meet n greet was professional and he is willing to meet any special needs for your dog. However, his neighbor's dog is aggressive and his fence is low enough to jump, my dog got over the fence and got into a scuffle with the neighbor's dog. I dont blame Bryan but I feel this makes for an unsafe environment for my dog and chose not to bring him ...
Will Work for Pets
I care for my clients' dogs as well as I care for my own! Like most pet sitters, my pet care experience started when I was a child. I've had dogs, cats, fish, frogs, rabbits, turtles, and rats. Dogs have always been special to me! I strive to build strong relationships with all the dogs I care for. I make our time together fun and positive, I provide close supervision, and I have plenty of ...
What Bryan would like to know about your dog
Daycare and boarding clients:
- What are some of your dogs likes and dislikes?
- What commands does your dog know that you'd like me use?
- Do you crate your dog when you're not home?
- Where does your dog sleep at night (on your bed, on their own bed, in a crate)?
- Does your dog jump fences?
- Does your dog have any quirks or habits that I should know about so that I can be prepared and take the best care of your dog that I can (ie. eats socks, growls, chases cats)?
- Dogs that stay with me are required to be up-to-date on vaccinations, so please provide a copy of your latest vet records.