Brooke is super sweet and was so good to our pup, Griz. Her presence and home are very warm and welcoming and we could tell that Griz had a great time playing with her awesome dog, Lola. You can definitely feel comfortable with no worries leaving your dog with her. Highly recommend!
Brooke is the epitome of dog lover, with an almost uncanny ability to communicate and read them. She cares for dogs like a mother would watch a child. Always active and engaging with them, while keeping a firm, calm hand.
Dog lover with a flexible schedule
Thanks for checking out my profile! I've been an animal lover my whole life, and I can't wait to fall in love with your pup. I had the pleasure of growing up with and caring for dogs from a very young age, and spent my years in high school & college volunteering for animal shelters because of the immense joy it gave me. I work well with all types of dogs that range in size ...
What Brooke would like to know about your dog
• I'd love to know more about your dog's personality. Are they really energetic, or are they pretty chill? Do they like a lot of attention? Do they have separation anxiety?
• Does your animal get along with other animals or kids?
• Does your dog have any triggers like squirrels, other dogs, kids, etc.?
• What is your dog's potty and eating schedule?
• What commands do they know, and are there any you are trying to teach them that I should be aware of?
• Does your dog have any health issues I should be aware of?