No Females in Heat
Kona spent the day with Brittany and her dogs while I was at work. When I picked her up at the end of the day she was exhausted and very happy, which is exactly what I wanted! Brittany sent me pictures and updates throughout the day. She had a very large fenced in yard so the dogs could run around and play. I felt very comfortable leaving Kona there and I would definitely book with ...
Very patient and willing to take her time with my pup since she is very shy/sassy. Lol thank you!
Brittany did a great job keeping Timber busy during the day when we left him at her house. We received several photo updates on how he was doing
Home Full Time on 2 Fenced in Acres
Getting to work with dogs is a dream come true for me! I know how important a pup’s love is, so it’s always been a priority for me to give back to them however I can. They’re always so selfless and happy to see us, so it’s my job to give every one of them a huge smile on their face! I also know how difficult it can be to find ...
What Brittany would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?