Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Cozy Home, Large Backyard & LOVE?
I am FOR SURE an Animal Lover. Growing up with a house full of cats and dogs (even had a ferret) my experience goes back far. I love taking care of animals and I love to make their lives a happy one. A cozy one. The comfort of your animal is very important to me. Even though I am not in the animal field, I do have a enormous love and passion for them. The ...
What Britney would like to know about your dog
• Food Schedule (Special Food Preparations)
• Is your dog aggressive?
• Anything your dog doesn’t like I should be aware of? (certain Treats, Being held, other dogs, etc)
•Anything your dog REALLY likes?
• Overview of your dogs personality or daily routine so I can customize their stay so that it perfectly fits them.
• What best describes their sleeping routine? Do they prefer being in the bed with you, doggy bed, crate, under the bed, random spots in the house? Bed time can be the most difficult Time for your pet, only because they are sleeping somewhere new. They probably realized they aren’t getting picked up that day lol. So I wanna Make that as comfort for them as possible and be prepared.
• Is your dog POTTY trained. If not? No worries. Just bring your training pads and I got the rest.