Crate-Trained Dogs Only
She is fantastic with our boys, even the picky eater!
Brie is great with our dog and taking care of the house...will continue to have her when available.
Personal Care and Pack Love
I am one of "those" dog people, I tend to find new dogs friends everywhere I go. My car and pockets are full of dog treats, toys, leashes, you name it.
I'm happy to take them hiking, running, or play some serious sessions of fetch. I can also hang out with older or disabled dogs, and I tend to know where all the best spots to scratch are. I have experience walking dogs that are ...
What Brieanna would like to know about your dog
Things I like to know before sitting a dog:
- Favorite treats, toys, spots in the house
- Favorite games and activities
- Allergies and food schedule
- Any reactivity/guarding issues
- Command words they know and expected behaviors (for example, if they're always expected to sit to greet someone or if they use the word "here" for the come command)
- Behavioral or training issues being worked on at home that I can help reinforce