This was Brianna’s second time to stay with and care for my dog, Taylor. Both times she communicated often while I was gone, letting me know Taylor was doing good and even on occasion sent me photos. I trust her in that she gives my dog 100% attention while in her care at my home.
Brianna kept my house clean as well. An extra plus I appreciated as she even cleaned my dirty dishes :)
Booked with Brianna again! She is absolutely wonderdful and Stella loves her. Will continue to keep working with Brianna!!
Brianna was wonderful! You can tell she loves dogs so much. After speaking with Brianna you can tell how knowledgeable she is about dog behavior and dogs in general, and her passion really showed!! We came home too a happy and tired puppy! Our dog loved all the playtime she received. Brianna was also incrediblely communicative with us while we were gone. It made us feel at ease! We will definitely keep booking Brianna, and ...
The respect your pets deserve!
Notice: I am now available on week days again!
Hi! My name is Brianna and I am a dog sitter with lots of experience with all breeds. I have prior experience working at a boarding kennel for about 9 months. I grew up around a huge variation in dog breeds. From boxers, to JRTs, to Pit Bulls, to German Shepherds, to Yorkies! I love them all! Dogs have always been a huge part of my ...
What Brianna would like to know about your dog
***I have no breed preferences whatsoever.***
- What are your dogs personal preferences? Do they have a favorite room? What's their favorite treat?
- Do they have a Nickname they go by?
- What are their commands?
- Do they have a specific schedule?
- Does your dog have anxiety? If they do, what can I do to help soothe their anxiety? What may bring it about?
- Are there any behavioral problems or quirks I should know about? If they begin to exhibit these things, what should I do?
- How does your dog do with Bathing and basic grooming (if requested)?
- If your dog is special needs, what sort of symptoms do they have, and what can I do to help them if they begin to exhibit such symptoms?