No Females in Heat
I booked my dogs to stay with Brenda on short notice. Brenda was communicative and was available for an early morning drop off (7:30 AM) which was a life saver! She also sent me pictures of my fur babies while I was away. Brenda has a small dog and everyone was mellow when I arrived for pick up. I would consider having my boys stay with Brenda and Trixie again!
Great stay for Riley, our 7 year old male cockatoo. We received daily updates, photos and video. Our boy had lots of play time with the other dogs and was well cared for by Brenda. Thank you!
Furry Paws Ave :)
I am home full time - I'm a college student and make my own schedule. I have a fenced backyard for your furries to run around freely. I do though, have one small pup which gets along with all types of dogs and is very playful but also calm when needed to. They will have my family members to cuddle or play with as many of the dogs I take care love to do so.
What Brenda would like to know about your dog
• Must provide photos of your pet(s)
• Does your pet have all his/her shots?
• How does your pet normally do around other dogs? (small dogs)
• Is your dog house trained?
• Is your pet calm or hyperactive?
• Does your pet have separation anxiety?
• Has your pet ever been to a sitter before?