Breanna is great! She truly loves what she does and takes great care of our dog Maverick. We are lucky we found her.
Breanna was great! This was our first time using Rover and we will definitely use Rover, and hopefully Breanna, again. We came home to two happy, resting dogs and appreciated the care they got and the communications we got before, during and after Breanna checked on them.
Breanna was great. She was very quick to answer my questions and flexible when it came to meeting my pup before booking a visit. She listened to all my instructions and overly detailed information. :) She even made mention of some of the "games/tools" I showed her in the Rover Card. She came for my pups walk in the requested time and sent pictures. I would certainly recommend her!
Your pups new best friend!
Hello fur moms & dads!
I have been a dog lover/owner my whole life! I currently have 2 dogs of my own - a Frenchie named Rogen and a Puggle named Todd :) I consider them my children - they are my absolute whole world! We enjoy daily walks where we get to meet other neighborhood doggies, playing fetch/tug-of-war or anything involving squeaky toys, car rides with the windows down (their favorite thing in the world ...
What Breanna would like to know about your dog
1) When inquiring please provide a drop-off and pick-up time.
2) Please provide me with their vet info in case something does happen.
3) All vaccinations for the pups have to be up to date and are able to provide documentation.
4) I do not accept any pups with aggression/anxiety issues. All pups staying with me must get along well with others pups :)
5) All pups must be potty trained.
6) Any special needs your pup has or any other information you need me to know.
**Please note - I do NOT accept dogs bigger than 50 pounds for daycare/boarding!