Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
They were very nice and I could tell my dogs had a great time! I'd trust them next time I go out of town.
I got pictures of my fur baby daily and was assured she was being well cared for.
Will was so great! Brie was a little scared because he was someone new, but when she saw her yellow tennis ball she knew they were going to the dog park. Will sent me a picture while they were playing. When they came back I had one tired pup.
Beth and Will's Canine Clients
About Beth and Will
Your pups home away from home!
Thank you for viewing our page! We have been part of Rover since March 2014 and we love what we do! Once you book your stay, follow us on Instagram @bethandwillrover to see your pups latest updates! Here are some facts that you may want to know if you plan on us boarding your pup(s):
- No breed turned down! They just need to be under 75 pounds
- Crate trained preferred!! Unless you know your ...
What Beth and Will would like to know about your dog
Things we would need to know:
- Crate trained? If not - your dog needs to be able to stay alone and not chew up anything or scratch on doors
- House trained?
- Any anxiety issues we need to know about?
- Food aggressive?
- Where does your pup prefer to sleep?
- Is your pup an escape artist? :)
- Anything your pup is allergic to?