No Females in Heat
Ashlynn was great! She bought Lucy a cute toy and took great care of her. Even worked on “lay” command with her! Would definitely recommend and use again.
She was very nice, compassionate and kind to Boss. Boss was first time being away and didnt work out. However, it was a quick response from Ashlynn and her compassionate way towards Boss. I recommend her.
Ashlynn is an exceptional young lady who is mature, well balanced, and very intelligent. She responds to any given task with determination and thoroughness. Her approach to work is always creative, never routine. She constantly seeks to improve. She is well organized and budgets her time wisely. She gets along with all kinds of animals. She possesses a mature outlook on life and takes a genuine interest in the well being of all animals. I ...
Pet Store Experience!
Hello! My name is Ashlynn LaBarbera and I have a dog and cat! My dogs name is Bandit and he is an Australian Shepherd mix with Multi Poo (1 Yrs Old) and my cat AJ is a Domestic Long Hair and she is 1. I’ve lived around animals my entire life such as dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, donkeys, horses, and much more. I worked at 2 different pet stores. I live in ...
What Ashlynn would like to know about your dog
1) Your dog's daily routines.
2) How and when to administer each of your pet's medications.
3) Your pet's daily food intake, including dry food, wet food and treats.
4) Your dog's favorite games and toys.
5) Your dog's personality -- does she get along with other animals and people? Does she have any anxieties (such as the mailman or motorcycles driving by)?
6) Your favorite walking spots and dog parks.
7) Can they go out to a pet store?
8) Emergency contact.
I would like to know as much as I can for the safety of your pet!