Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
Ashlyn was wonderful with Maverick! He ended up getting a terrible ear infection while we were gone and she let us know right away that he wasn't feeling well and took care of him and gave him lots of love while he was with her. Hopefully next visit will be less dramatic, but I felt like she handled everything well and we'll look forward to our next visit soon!
Animal Lover With a Fenced Yard!
Hi! My name is Ashlyn and I can’t wait to meet you and your fur-baby! I have always been an animal lover (growing up with 5 dogs, how could I not?!) and a passion for animals. I have a cozy home, a fully secure and enclosed backyard, and a doggy door (can be kept closed, though!)
My male fur baby loves all dogs - male, female, big, or small - and wouldnt mind sharing his abundance ...
What Ashlyn would like to know about your dog
Some examples of things I would like to know before booking:
- What is their typical, daily schedule?
- How often do they typically eat, and are they allowed to have treats or human food?
- What is their behavior/demeanor? (ie. do they have separation anxiety, or are they more laid back? with other dogs, do they tend to be more dominant or submissive?)
- Do they prefer to sleep on a doggy bed, human bed, or are they happy to sleep wherevers comfy?
- Are they up-to-date on their rabies vaccine?
- What can I do to ensure your pup has a happy stay?
Your dog(s) are treated like family here, and these questions will help me get to know your dog even before we meet! I want to be able to provide the best care possible for your pup and their specific needs!