Ashley is the best, highly recommend her!
Thanks to Ashley we had peace of mind that our pets and home were well cared for during our visit to family for a week. She came beforehand and met our dogs, and understood their needs, and they loved her! She went above and beyond our expectations and we are very grateful. Will definitely be booking again as needed!
Ashley was fantastic. We and our dog loved her. She was reliable, kind and responsive. This was our first time leaving our dog home instead of a kennel and the first time using Rover.com. This will be our new way to care for him when we are on vacation....as long as we can use Ashley! I highly recommend Ashley. You won't be disappointed with her care and attention to detail.
About Ashley Taylor
Love your fur babies like my own
I have a been a dog lover since I was a child, and I learned early on that dogs are family. Growing up on a farm in Alabama, my family loved many dogs, including mixed breeds, a Llaso Apso, a Dalmatian, an Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler), and a Rottweiler, and as the oldest child, a lot of their care fell to me. As an adult, I have been mommy to four lovingly-spoiled fur babies ...
What Ashley Taylor would like to know about your dog
***Please note: Before booking any walking/sitting/drop-in visit, I require a meet-and-greet in order to ensure that you and your dog(s) are comfortable with me and vice versa.***
Some things that would be helpful to know:
1. Your dog's regimen - when does he/she eat, how much, when do you take him/her out for potty breaks and/or walks?
2. Is your dog taking any medications? (If so, then please include instructions for administering them.)
3. Does your dog get along well with other dogs? Is he/she an alpha?
4. Is your dog leash-trained?
5. Is your dog crate-trained? Where does he/she usually sleep? In what areas of the home is your dog usually allowed?
6. Are there any quirks of which I should be aware?