Ashley was super accommodating with last minute notice and she was fantastic! Received a lot of pics and was always informed of how he was doing. Will definitely use her again!
ashley was amazing. my dog was happy and clean when i picked him up. i will use ashley again and again.
We would give Ashley a thousand stars if we could. She sent us pics multiple times a day of our pups having a blast with her two adorable dogs, was incredibly responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with. We would 100% have her watch our little guys again!
A walk a day keeps the vets away!
I have experience with watching and taking care of dogs for over 7 years. I have a yard that the dogs can hang out in and get fresh air. I’m active, trustworthy and love taking dogs on runs. All animals are really my pride and joy. I treat every dog that comes into my home like family. The dogs I watch are not required to have cages in my home as long as they ...
What Ashley would like to know about your dog
Things I'd like to know are
- Does your pup have any allergies or in tolerances?
- Any triggers I should be aware of?
- Any serious medical history?
- What is your pups favorite toy?
- What would make your pup most comfortable in its new home for the next couple of days?
- Where they like to sleep and if they have any habits, good or bad.
- Is your pup House Trained?
- The ways you discipline your pup with commands and things along that line.
*I usually ask major questions during meet and greets but keep in mind they are not required!* (-: