Ashley was wonderful. She easily accommodated me with a last minute booking and my dogs enjoyed their stay with her. She sent me constant updates and pictures of them.
Ashley is exactly the type of person you want watching your dog. She was absolutely amazing with updates and photo’s. I am happy I now have a permanent sitter to watch my dog.
Ashley was great! I got pictures sent to me a few times a day, video of her playing with my dog Henry and i never once worried about his care. Ashley is a dog whisperer and made Henry feel at home. I will use her often.
A walk a day keeps the vets away!
I have experience with watching and taking care of dogs for over 7 years. I have a yard that the dogs can hang out in and get fresh air. I’m active, trustworthy and love taking dogs on runs. All animals are really my pride and joy. I treat every dog that comes into my home like family. The dogs I watch are not required to have cages in my home as long as they ...
What Ashley would like to know about your dog
Things I'd like to know are
- Does your pup have any allergies or in tolerances?
- Any triggers I should be aware of?
- Any serious medical history?
- What is your pups favorite toy?
- What would make your pup most comfortable in its new home for the next couple of days?
- Where they like to sleep and if they have any habits, good or bad.
- Is your pup House Trained?
- The ways you discipline your pup with commands and things along that line.
*I usually ask major questions during meet and greets but keep in mind they are not required!* (-: