No Dog Too Big, No Dog Too Small
I’m a dog lover who has 3 dogs, 2 Bulldogs and a Husky. We make our own food for our Bulldogs because they have food allergies so I’m understanding of dog allergies. I’m a college student with an open schedule especially summer and breaks. I understand some dogs need more attention or have special needs that need to be catered to.
I will love and care for your dog as if it ...
What Annissa would like to know about your dog
1. Is there any behaviorial issues? (Such as aggression, food guarding, escape artist, etc.)
2. What are you dogs sleeping arrangement? (Crate, bed, etc.)
3. When leaving your house unattended is your dog left outside, in a crate, roam around house freely, etc.?
4. Is your pet neutered/spayed and up-to-date on shots?
5. What kind of food does your dog eat and what is your feeding schedule? Also, favorite any favorite treats?
6. What is your pets favorite activities?
7. Any allergies I should be made aware of?
8. Is your dog allowed on furniture? (Specify)
9.Is there anything else you would like me to know?