My dog Loved walking with Annie B. She was super excited for her walk and then came back happily exhausted from all the exercise. She is looking forward to seeing Annie again.
Annie was amazing. She went above and beyond for my fur babies and they love her! I cannot sau enough about how great she is. We have already booked her for another stay! Just loved her.
This is our second time using Annie's services and it certainly won't be the last. She provided a drop-in visit for our 3 dogs and once again was responsive, professional, and caring. It is very comforting to know that our dogs can receive personalized care without needing to drop them off at a boarding facility.
Sofi & Josmanny
Available Christmas & New Year!!!
With 16+ years' experience, I'm qualified and provide dependable, reliable GPS-tracked dog walking and pet sitting services to care for your furry best friends. I have veterinary experience as I've worked in two veterinary hospitals. I'm certified in Pet First Aid/CPR with training in Animal Reiki, Pet Massage with aromatherapy, and Natural Animal Care. As a dog walker, I provide 30-45 minutes of GPS-tracked service with notification of pee/poop and send pictures of ...
What Annie would like to know about your dog
I have no breed preference. I LOVE THEM ALL!
1. Vet number in case of emergency.
2. Emergency number where to reach pet parent.
3. List of allergies I need to watch out for.
4. List of food & treats they are allowed to eat.
5. Any ailments the fur-baby may have (diabetes, arthritis, dysplasia, cancer, kidney issues, etc. or just issues related to old age)
6. Medications and dosages that may need to be administered (insulin, antibiotics, etc.)
7. Favorite toys, favorite treats, favorite things to do.
8. Fur-baby's temperament. Anything I need to watch out for or keep an eye on.
9. Fur-baby's usual food/potty/walk/sleep schedule so that we could keep his routine as much as possible to avoid stress.