Spayed and Neutered Dogs
Anne did an excellent job in caring for our little lap dog, Albert. She put love into it and kept in touch each day with his agenda. We recommend Anne.
Mickey had a great time at her house, thank you so much for Anne taking care of him !
Our little dog, Maddie stayed with Ann again for almost 2 weeks and once again she came home a happy, healthy dog. Ann continued to be very communicative with us with detailed notes about what they did that day. Maddie really enjoys her time with Ann because of all the love and attention that Ann provides to her. Ann will always be my first choice for when I need a dog sitter!
Anne's Happy Tails Boarding
My home would be like a home away from home for your pup! Although I am retired, I like to stay very active and provide the pups that I watch over with tons of love. I enjoy being at home, which means that your pup and I will spend a lot of our time together. I’m a great match for dogs that don’t like to be alone very much or just like to ...
What Anne would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?