Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
This was our dog's first time being boarded with an individual. We Loved the atmosphere she was in and the person caring for her while we were away. Most of all we Highly enjoyed the daily photo updates of our precious girl, We would definitely book with her again.
Great stay!! Our dogs love Anna!!!
Anna was very attentive to the needs of our small, elderly Maltese. She treated her lovingly while we were away. I would not hesitate to recommend her and will use her again.
Bored no more!
My intention is to provide a safe, peaceful, stress-free environment;
high-quality care; friendly socialization;
limitless love and patience.
Morning and evening walks are mandatory. If the weather allows, we do additional walk during a day.
We do a structured move forward with several breaks. No wandering around or free walk.
- long walks, 1 - 2 hours each;
- short intensive walks;
- various paths (Celebration Park, Stacy Ridge Park, Lost Creek Park, Allen Station Park, Bethany ...
What Anna would like to know about your dog
tell me about your pup during our meet-and-greet session:
- did you use day care or boarding before;
- temperament, energy level;
- level of socialization;
- behavior problems;
- phobias, anxieties or unusual habits;
- food/toy guarding;
- reaction to the other dogs (in the house and outside), people, children;
- favorite toy, activity;
- health or injury problems (such as skin allergies, a heart condition, diabetes);
- what kind of treats are allowed (yogurt, peanut butter, marrow bones, etc.)