- Belle (Great Pyrenees) 5 years, 3 months old in St Petersburg, FL
Belle is a peaceful soul who enjoys nothing more than lying by our feet and getting ear rubs. She also enjoys fetching her rope toy, going on walks, and taking unreasonably long naps.
- Sex: Female
- Age: 5 years, 3 months old
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Breed: Great Pyrenees
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Spayed: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
- Gets along with cats: Yes
Although she has shown no aggression when around cats, she is not around them often and has never been around them unsupervised and not on a leash.
Often times, Belle will refuse to go potty outside in the yard. When this happens, it's usually because the weather is bad. Do not be alarmed if she refuses to go for more than 12 hours. We can usually get her to go if we take her out on a walk with the leash.