Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Amazing person! She always sent me pictures during his stay and she even took Drako golfing!! How amazing is that? Drako has now officially found a second home!
Anh-Chi was great. She connected with our nervous and weary pup very quickly and took great care of him. We received regular assuring pics and updates that he was doing fine (he gets very anxious when we leave, so it was nice to know he was calm, settled and in good hands) thanks Anh-Chi!
Amazing - took Buster on extremely short notice and with a smile and great pictures!
10 yrs experience, 24/7 dogsitting
• I've had three dogs for almost a decade, and I've volunteered at several shelters (in San Diego and Charleston).
• I’m home almost 24/7. If I run out, it might be for 30 minutes and I’ll *always* let you know when that’s going to happen.
• I love dogs so very much. They’re with us for so short of a time, relatively, that I want as many minutes of their day to ...
What Anh-Chi would like to know about your dog
• What are your doggie’s command words (most importantly for recall, barking, staying, and not jumping)?
• What makes your doggie anxious (if anything)? What makes him/her feel best during anxiety?
• How often would you like updates?
• Does your dog have any signals or noises that I should know about, for example when s/he wants to go potty?
No breed preferences! All dogs are wonderful in my eyes. However, I’m not strong enough to control an 80+ pound dog who pulls hard. For your dogs’ safety much more than for my comfort, I can only walk dogs who pull but aren’t stronger than I am, or dogs of any weight who don’t pull.